Friday, June 12, 2009

hopscotch

if you've read my blog for very long you will know i have a deep love of kentucky. i jump at the chance to go, and am always sad to leave.

my favorite children's boutique "Hopscotch" just happens to be in lexington and just happens to be owned by my amazing cousin courtney. we thought it would be fun to offer a special day of mini photo shoots to her clients! the most beautiful kids, with the kindest most wonderful parents. i had the best day of making new friends!



































(caroline felt is was absolutely necessary that we had a photo together, so we did)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Precious!

The Dreilings said...

meredith, these are amazing! I can't wait to see you this weekend at Sherry's wedding. I need to schedule a shoot with you for the Dreilings! Juicer is ready! :)- Brandi