Tuesday, June 23, 2009

train with mandy

first she was a friend of a friend, then she became a client, then a friend, now i'm her client! i love how that works.

mandy is incredible. she knows her stuff. she is the most displined person that i've ever met, other than my husband. she has a heart of gold and is genuinely excited about helping women achieve fitness.

i've been struggling with a knee then back injury for over a year. i haven't been able to train for triathlons, races or really exercise at all. it's been really depressing, but because of mandy i found someone to help me figure out my back and now she's helping me build back my strength and endurance without hurting myself.

mandy is working on her website so i can't give away all the photos i took for her but i was so excited to shoot her that i had to post a couple. please check out her blog, it's full of good tips and info. www.trainwithmandy.blogspot.com




No comments: