Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jenna and Pat Sitting in a Tree......

One of my favorite things that happens during a photoshoot is when people I have only met a couple of times, or not at all, pick up on the dorky things I say and just get it! Pat and Jenna had absolutely no problem jumping in with me and my meredithisms, movie sayings etc. Not only that, but they were so precious together it was hard to not want to photograph them all night! I had a blast with them, and they were definitely good sports!

They are getting married in September in Winfield Kansas, and the location sounds like my kind of place. Unfortunately I'm unable to shoot it that weekend, but I know it's going to be amazing. This is one couple that I absolutely know for certain are more excited about what comes after the wedding, which makes my heart smile.






No comments: