Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the type

he's the type of man that thinks of little things, like turning on your seat warmer on the way to pick you up because it's cold outside. he's not afraid to change a diaper or wrestle on the carpet with a snot nosed kid. he's the kind of man that does things just because he knows it will make it better for you, with no other motive in mind.

she's the type of lady that could quite possibly move a 1 ton truck if you told her she couldn't. her southern roots run deep and she'll invite you for dinner or tell you to pull up a chair when you invite yourself. she's the type of person that feels there is a lesson in everything and will do everything to make you aware of what exactly that lesson is.

they are the type of people that didn't know if they would ever fall in love again. they are two people that love others so well that thinking of themselves never entered the picture. the most deserving of happiness and love finally found it.

congratulations mom and tom. i couldn't be more excited for you.

































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mer ... can I tell you how much I loved this post? I mean, tears at my desk! I check in with you from time to time and I just wanted to tell you that ... you're precious.
kb :)

Anonymous said...

Mer ... can I tell you how much I loved this post? I mean, tears at my desk! I check in with you from time to time and I just wanted to tell you that ... you're precious.
kb :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Lucinda and Tom! Lovely photos...so happy for them...and love that they got married at Grand River.

Day Dreamer said...

dMeredith, you don't know me, but I knew your mom in high school. We were graduated together and went all the way from 8th grade to that day in the same "group"...they grouped us then. I too am thrilled for her. She is a very nice person, and deserves to be happy. I liked your post.