Thursday, January 7, 2010

american girls

it's fitting to post these baby dolls after a post about my sister. every time i'm around them i think they are my sister and me about 25 years ago. i love watching charleys wild abandon, funny faces, and laughter. i look for my sister in kaylas beauty, sincerity, and self preservation.

they are completely all-american. kind, fun, loyal, and have a beauty that surpasses good genes. unafraid to risk getting a smidge of dusty on their fur coats and play on an old country road, i love these girls.


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mwah! We love you, Meredith! You are such a blessing to our lives. I always have high expectations when I come to see you and you always blow me away with your talent, tenderness and insight. The pictures capture my girls forever and ever, which is oh so precious to a mom who sees they are growing up so fast. You just GET people in a way that is so unique to you and your camera. With my deepest gratitude, Jonica