Tuesday, January 5, 2010

one load of laundry

my friend anna called me yesterday. she wasn't frantic but was curious why my blog had been sitting dormant for a month. "i don't know", i said. "first i got burnt out, then i got busy, and now i have a month worth of photos that haven't been posted and i'm overwhelmed. i guess it's just easy to pretend it's not there."

anna has an analogy for everything, my blog posts were of course no different. "it's like the laundry. it sort of piles up, and you just don't want to do it, but the longer you wait the worse it gets. meredith, you just have to do one load of laundry. then at least you have one out of the way."

she's right. if only she could see my basement.....

here's jamie, i love her laughter and life. she's the perfect cure for a cold day.
























No comments: