Monday, June 7, 2010

from one extreme to the next

she's multifaceted, with lots of different interests. so sometimes worlds collide and everything happens in one day- like saturday. we went to st.louis and watched my sweet niece campbell play softball and then rock it out in her dance recital. from tomboy to hip hop queen in less than 2 hours. i was exhausted....but it was fun to spend time with my sister and her family.

i realized a couple of things during the weekend
1. why my coaches in little league were constantly telling me to keep my eye on the ball. see photos 3 and 4
2. deacon is really ready to play ball, see photo 5 with surprised coach and suited up son


























2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the one with Brandon and Deacon driving the go-cart! Fun :)

Jaime said...

Great photos...Campbell is growing into such a gorgeous young lady!