Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Deal of the Day


people ask me a lot, can i buy an image?  they like to use them on Christmas cards, birthday invitations, or just want to make a lot of prints.  i have been selling individual images for $60 for a long time, which is quite a deal.  BUT i have been thinking, maybe it would be fun to offer my clients files on a more regular basis.  i've been asking lots of opinions and i want to see what you think!  

the offer is this- $300 for an at the farm shoot, images edited and posted online with the option of printing as usual, and a disk of your favorite 10 images with copyright so you can print your own as your heart desires. (this would normally cost $660)  my sister says "that's a helluva deal, in my humble opinion"  i think i agree

so i'm trying it on for fun- this is only good for shoots that happen between sept 17-october 18 2008, we'll see how it goes! (no promises on this offer continuing)

so that being said- the first person to email me and tell me the correct answers wins this FREE!
1. what's my husbands name?
2. what wedding am i still teary about?
3. what do i love about fall?
meredith@meredithgutshall.com

No comments: