Sunday, September 28, 2008

paybacks

susan is a wonderful wonderful woman. we worked together on the same team at VML. she had this awesome couch in her cube and i when i was pregnant would often plop myself down for a good visit. when i decided to jump into my photo world with both feet she was the one that developed my logo! she listened to what i needed and made exactly what i couldn't execute. perfect. a year later, she finally took me up on my offer to photograph her and her twins, alex and jake!

jake and alex were so funny. it was great to have them on the farm enjoying (or not so much) squishy soft grass, beetle shells, and cobwebs! it's fun to see susan as a momma- she's awesome!

thanks for everything susan- love you! emme














1 comment:

Susan Tiehen said...

Emme...these are fantastic! You capture emotion so well. And, you have a unique talent for bringing out a natural, inner glow in your subjects. I haven't met many portrait photographers that can do this so easily. This comes naturally to you....this is your calling! Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking time with us. Love ya!