Sunday, September 21, 2008

farm life

one of the things i love, and also curse is the fact that days at the farm are totally out of my control. a field that i thought was amazing may get plowed, bales of hay great for jumping may suddenly disappear, or in the case of this shoot- the dogs from all over the countryside may decide to join us. it makes me think on my toes and learn that being flexible can bring whole new creativity that i might have missed if i stuck to the same old.

after a hilarious, and somewhat annoying 10 minutes of yelling at dogs, chasing them to retrieve toys and clothes we finally got them put away and were able to relax and have a fun time with little Josiah!

thanks for loving the farm with me molly and scott, and understanding wrinkles in the plan sometimes make things that much more interesting.


jack, solomon, and spot with my hero JD











No comments: