Thursday, November 27, 2008

grateful

after a morning 5k race, a day of my mothers delicious food, movies and laughter i am home to say one last thank you; and that's to you. thank you for encouraging me by reading my blog, it doesn't matter if it's your first visit or your 500th, thank you. i am constantly grateful for the good friends, family, and clients that take time to look at my work from time to time.

i quit my job in advertising 1 year ago to focus on my passion; photography and my family. because of the people that believe in me i am blessed to say i'm still doing what i love and learning more and more everyday. thank you for allowing me to do that.

what are you thankful for? send me an email (meredith@meredithgutshall.com) with what you are grateful for and i will choose the winner that will get a $50 gift certificate to meredith gutshall's studio seven- to use for yourself or someone else! i'll give you the weekend to think it over and make my decision on tuesday.

bless you!

No comments: