Tuesday, July 14, 2009

desperate: for new music

i have 2 playlists on my ipod right now that i listen to over and over and over. both are running mixes and while they have gotten me through some really tough times i think i'm going to lose my mind if i have to run one more mile to these suckers.

i'm so desperate for a new playlist that i'm launching a 2 day contest. send me the playlist you workout to and if its the one that makes me jump up and down in excitement then you've got yourself a $15 iTunes gift card. sound good? it's over thursday 7/16/09 at 11pm central.

just shoot me an email with PLAYLIST in the subject line(meredith@meredithgutshall.com) or leave a comment with your playlist (don't forget the artist)

to give you a little insight (and embarrass myself more than a little) here are my lists, i like the clean versions of songs please.

RUN1
Breathe Me (Sia)
4 Minutes (Madonna)
Stronger (Kanye West)
Run It! (Chris Brown)
All For You (Janet Jackson)
Feel Good Inc (Gorillaz)
Rockin the Suburbs (Ben Folds)
Money Maker (Ludacris)
Fergalicious (Fergie)

RUN2
Come Ye Sinners (Ryan Long)
Jump (Madonna)
Just Dance (Lady GaGa)
Dead Man (Jars Of Clay)
Hey Ya (OutKast)
Give It to Me (Timbaland)
So What (Pink)
Single Ladies (Beyonce)

No comments: