Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a treat from me to you!

Always wanted a cute photo of your kiddo in their halloween costume?
Here's your chance!


Free Halloween Photo Shoots!
No sitting fee, and a free 4x6!  
Honest to goodness, this is absolutely free!  Just for FUN!

October 19 from 12-4pm

15 minute sessions on the farm (inside if it's cold or rainy!)

I will pick my favorite image, print it and send it to you 
in the mail the next week, just in time for halloween!

Don't worry if you haven't been a customer or just had photos taken last week, this is a FUN no stress picture party!

I never work Sundays because it's my family day. Here's my exception!
Shoot me an email at meredith@meredithgutshall.com to set up your 15 minutes of fame.

Feel free to share this with friends and family!

No comments: