Wednesday, November 25, 2009

when everything clicks

how can you beat a day surrounded by some of your favorite people? it was one of those days that i said to myself, i can't believe this is my job.

my friend natalie, came and did paiges makeup, paiges dad came for moral support. we grabbed coffee, ran around the plaza, and had so much fun. things clicked right from the beginning, no work up or feeling it out.

at one point i made paige swap me shoes. that cute little dress was practically screaming for my boots! so there i was traipsing around the plaza in paiges high heels and my running socks. but see, that's just the kind of perfect it was. things were coming together, ideas were happening, parking spaces were easily found. as a flash of an idea came to mind, and i was gitty with excitement; steve told me i was so precious it made him sick, i'm going to take it as a compliment.































1 comment:

Jen said...

That girl is totally flippin cute!! So much spunk and pizazz- love it!!! You gave me tears on the thankful post- so sweet. Hope all is well.